1. Adam G, Bücker A, Nolte-Ernsting C, Tacke J, Günther RW. Interventional MR imaging: percutaneous abdominal and skeletal biopsies and drainages of the abdomen. Eur Radiol 1999; 9:1471.
2. Kattapuram SV, Rosenthal DI, Phillips WC. Trephine biopsy of the skeleton with the aid of a hand drill. Radiology 1984; 152:231.
3. Assoun J, Railhac JJ, Bonnevialle P, et al. Osteoid osteoma: percutaneous resection with CT guidance. Radiology 1993; 188:541.
4. Sans N, Galy-Fourcade D, Assoun J, et al. Osteoid osteoma: CT-guided percutaneous resection and follow-up in 38 patients. Radiology 1999; 212:687.
5. Clark CR, Morgan C, Sonstegard DA, Matthews LS. The effect of biopsy-hole shape and size on bone strength. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1977; 59:213.
6. Dollahite HA, Tatum L, Moinuddin SM, Carnesale PG. Aspiration biopsy of primary neoplasms of bone. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1989; 71:1166.
7. Compere EL, Metzger WI, Mitra RN. The treatment of pyogenic bone and joint infections by closed irrigation (circulation) with a non-toxic detergent and one or more antibiotics. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1967; 49:614.
8. Hoffer FA, Emans J. Percutaneous drainage of subperiosteal abscess: a potential treatment for osteomyelitis. Pediatr Radiol 1996; 26:879.
9. Pfister A, Ochsner PE. Experiences with closed irrigation-suction drainage and simultaneous administration of an antiseptic. Unfallchirurg 1993; 96:332.
10. Cook SD, Baffes GC, Wolfe MW, et al. The effect of recombinant human osteogenic protein-1 on healing of large segmental bone defects. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1994; 76:827.
Was this article helpful?
Deal With Your Pain, Lead A Wonderful Life An Live Like A 'Normal' Person. Before I really start telling you anything about me or finding out anything about you, I want you to know that I sympathize with you. Not only is it one of the most painful experiences to have backpain. Not only is it the number one excuse for employees not coming into work. But perhaps just as significantly, it is something that I suffered from for years.