1. Kenna MA. Treatment of chronic suppurative otitis media. Otolaryngol Clin North Am 1994;27:457-470.
2. Gasser RF, May M. Embryonic development. In: May M, Schaitkin BM, ed. The Facial Nerve. 2nd ed. New York: Thieme; 2000:1-17.
3. Hashisaki GT, Jahrsdoerfer RA. The facial nerve and the congenitally malformed middle ear. In: May M, Schaitkin BM, ed. The Facial Nerve. 2nd ed. New York: Thieme; 2000:505-513.
4. Jahrsdoerfer RA, Hall JW. Congenital malformations of the ear. Am J Otol 1986;7:267-269.
5. Jahrsdoerfer RA. Congenital absence of the oval window. Trans Am Acad Ophthalmol Otol 1977; 84:904-914.
6. Briggs R, Luxford WM. Correction of conductive hearing loss in children. Otolaryngol Clin North Am 1994;27:607-620.
7. Nelson RA. Temporal Bone Surgical Dissection Manual. Los Angeles: House Ear Institute; 1991.
Was this article helpful?
Have you recently experienced hearing loss? Most probably you need hearing aids, but don't know much about them. To learn everything you need to know about hearing aids, read the eBook, Hearing Aids Inside Out. The book comprises 113 pages of excellent content utterly free of technical jargon, written in simple language, and in a flowing style that can easily be read and understood by all.