SDS (Sodium dodecyl sulfate) is toxic, an irritant, and poses a risk of severe damage to the eyes. It may be harmful by inhalation, ingestion, or skin absorption. Wear appropriate gloves and safety goggles. Do not breathe the dust.
Copyright © 2000 by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. All rights reserved.
No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Was this article helpful?