1. Fogelholm R. Subarachnoid hemorrhage in middle-Finland: incidence, early prognosis and indications for neurosurgical treatment. Stroke 1981;12:296-301.
2. Inagawa T, Hirano A. Autopsy study of unruptured incidental intracranial aneurysms. Surg Neurol 1990; 34:361-5.
3. Kojima M, Gagasawa S, Lee Y-E, Takeichi Y, Tsuda E, Mabuchi N. Asymptomatic familial cerebral aneurysms. Neurosurgery 1998;43:776-81.
4. Anonymous. Unruptured intracranial aneurysms: risk of rupture and risks of surgical intervention. New Engl J Med 1998;339:1725-33.
5. Linn FH, Wijdicks EF, van der Graaf Y, Weerdesteyn-van Vliet FA, Bartelds AI, van Gijn J. Prospective study of sentinel headache in aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage. Lancet 1994;344:590-3.
6. Hunt WE, Hess RM. Surgical risk as related to time of intervention in the repair of intracranial aneurysms. J Neurosurg 1968;28:14-20.
Was this article helpful?
Are Headaches Taking Your Life Hostage and Preventing You From Living to Your Fullest Potential? Are you tired of being given the run around by doctors who tell you that your headaches or migraines are psychological or that they have no cause that can be treated? Are you sick of calling in sick because you woke up with a headache so bad that you can barely think or see straight?