18. The International Study of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms Investigations. Unruptured intracranial aneurysms - risk of rupture and risks of surgical intervention. N Engl J Med 1998; 339:1725-33.
19. Hughes DG, Patel U, Forbes WC, Jones AP. Comparison of hand injection with mechanical injection for digital subtraction selective cerebral angiography. Br J Radiol 1994;67:786-89.
20. Heiserman JE, Dean BL, Hodak JA et al. Neurologic complications of cerebral angiography. Am J Neuro-radiol 1994;15:1401-40.
21. Van Gijn J, Van Dongen KJ, Verneulen M, Hijdra A. Perimesencephalic hemorrhage, a non-aneurysmal and benign form of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurology 1985;35:493-7.
22. Wagner HN. Clinical applications of positron emission tomography. In: Maissey MN, Britton KE, Gilday DL, editors. Clinical nuclear medicine, 2nd edn. London: Chapman and Hall Medical, 1991; 504-14.
23. Shetty PG, Shroff MM, Sahani DV, Kirtane MV. Evaluation of high-resolution CT and MR cisternography in the diagnosis of cerebrospinal fluid fistula. Am J Neuroradiol 1997;19:633-9.
24. North American Symptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy Trial Collaborators. Beneficial effect of carotid endar-terectomy in symptomatic patients with high grade stenosis. N Engl J Med 1991;325:445-53.
25. Maiuri F, Iaconetta G, DeDivitis O. The role of intraoperative sonography in reducing invasiveness during surgery for spinal tumours. Minim Invasive Neurosurg 1997(Mar);40(1):8-12.
Was this article helpful?
The term vaginitis is one that is applied to any inflammation or infection of the vagina, and there are many different conditions that are categorized together under this ‘broad’ heading, including bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis and non-infectious vaginitis.