26. Cubo E, Shannon KM, Penn RD, Kroin JS. Internal globus pallidotomy in dystonia secondary to Huntington's disease. Mov Disord 2000;15:1248-51.
27. Bachoud-Levi AC, Remy P, Nguyen JP, Brugieres P, Lefaucheur JP, Bourdet C et al. Motor and cognitive improvements in patients with Huntington's disease after neural transplantation. Lancet 2000;356:1975-9.
28. Yoshor D, Hamilton WJ, Ondo W, Jankovic J, Grossman RG. Comparison of thalamotomy and pallidotomy for the treatment of dystonia. Neurosurgery 2001;48: 818-26.
29. Krack P, Vercueil L. Review of the functional surgical treatment of dystonia. Eur J Neurol 2001;8:389-99.
30. Kupsch A, Trottenberg T, Meissner W, Funk T. Neurostimulation of the ventral intermediate thalamic nucleus alleviates hereditary essential myoclonus. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1999;67:415-6.
Was this article helpful?
The term vaginitis is one that is applied to any inflammation or infection of the vagina, and there are many different conditions that are categorized together under this ‘broad’ heading, including bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis and non-infectious vaginitis.