1. 4% Paraformaldehyde, (w/v), in PBS: see Subheading 2.1., item 1 for PBS recipe.
3. Terminal transferase (Boehringer Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany), which comes with the terminal transferase buffer as a 5X stock and 25 mM CoCl2.
4. Deoxy uridine triphosphate (dUTP) and biotin-16-deoxy uridine triphosphate (Biotin-16-dUTP) (Boehringer Mannheim).
5. Streptavidin-fluorescein reagent (Amersham, Little Chalfont, UK).
6. Streptavidin-horseradish peroxidase conjugate reagent (Amersham).
7. 1,4-Diazabicyclo [2,2,2] octane (DABCO) (Sigma).
Was this article helpful?