1. Lawson, K. A., Meneses, J. J., and Pedersen, R. A. (1991).Clonal analysis of epiblast fate during germ layer formation in the mouse embryo. Development 113, 891-911.
2. Quinlan, G. A., Williams, E. A., Tan, S.-S., and Tam, P. P. L. (1995).Neuroectodermal fate of epiblast cells in the distal cap region of the mouse egg cylinder: implication for body plan organisation during early embryogenesis. Development 121,87-984.
3. Parameswaran, M. and Tam, P. P. L. (1995) Regionalisation of cell fate and mor-phogenetic movement of the mesoderm during mouse gastrulation. Develop. Genet. 17,16-28.
4. Tam, P. P. L. and Beddington, R. S. P. (1987) The formation of mesodermal tissues in the mouse embryo during gastrulation and early organogenesis. Development 99, 109-126.
5. Tam, P. P. L. and Beddington, R. S. P. (1992) Establishing and organisation of germ layers in the gastrulating mouse embryo, in Postimplantation Development in the Mouse, Ciba Foundation Symp. 165, Wiley, Chichester, pp. 27-49.
6. Tam, P. P. L. (1989) Regionalisation of mouse embryonic ectoderm: allocation of prospective ectodermal tissue during gastrulation. Development 107, 55-67.
7. Trainor, P. A., Tan, S.-S., and Tam, P. P. L. (1994) Cranial paraxial mesoderm: regionalisation of cell fate and impact upon craniofacial development in mouse embryos. Development 120, 2397-2408.
8. Trainor, P. A. and Tam, P. P. L. (1995) Cranial paraxial mesoderm and neural crest cells of the mouse embryo: co-distribution in the craniofacial mesenchyme but distinct segregation in branchial arches. Development 121, 2569-2582.
9. Beddington, R. S. P. (1994) Induction of a second neural axis. Development 120, 613-620.
10. Sturm, K. and Tam, P. P. L. (1992) Isolation and culture of whole postimplantation embryos and their germ layer derivatives, in Methods in Enzymology. Guide to Techniques in Mouse Development (Wassarman, P. and DePamphilis, M., eds.), Academic, New York, pp. 164-190.
11. Jacobson, A. G. and Tam, P. P. L. (1982) Cephalic neurulation in the mouse embryo analysed by SEM and morphometry. Anat. Rec. 203, 375-395
12. Chan, W. Y. and Tam, P. P. L. (1988) A morphological and experimental study of the mesencephalic neural crest cells in the mouse embryo using wheat germ agglutinin-gold conjugates as the cell marker. Development 102, 427-442.
13. Serbedzija, G. N., Bronner-Fraser, M., and Fraser, S. E. (1989) A vital dye analysis of timing and pathways of avian neural crest cell migration. Development 106, 809-816.
Was this article helpful?