1. M2 and M16 media.
2. 35-mm Sterile tissue-culture dishes.
3. Hyaluronidase (Sigma H1136): 10 mg/mL in M2 medium. Store in 1-mL aliquots at -20°C (stable for several months).
4. Light paraffin oil (Fluka, Buchs, Switzerland, cat. no. 76235).
5. Egg transfer pipet and mouthpiece (Subheading 7.3.1.).
6. Dissecting scissors, one fine and one regular.
7. Watchmaker's forceps. 2X #5.
8. Stereomicroscope with understage illumination (e.g., Nikon [Tokyo] SMZ10TD).
9. Fiberoptic light source (e.g., Nikon).
10. 37°C Incubator gassed with 5% C2O2.
Was this article helpful?