1. Block for 30 min in 20% sheep serum in PBS at room temperature.
2. Incubate with primary antibody/antiserum at the desired dilution in PBS plus 5% sheep serum for 1-2 h at room temperature.
3. Wash several times with PBS.
4. Incubate in biotinylated secondary antibody at appropriate dilution in PBS.
6. Incubate in alkaline phosphatase streptavidin (1/100) in PBS for 30 min at room temperature.
8. Incubate in Fast Red in the dark until desired reaction product intensity is achieved (15 min-2 h). Stop the reaction by washing in water.
9. Mount in Mowiol with a coverslip.
Was this article helpful?