1. K. E. Van Holde, Physical Biochemistry. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1971.
2. H. K. Schachman, Ultracentrifugation in Biochemistry, pp. 128-133. New York: Academic Press, 1959.
3. C. Hastings, J. T. Hayward, and J. P. Wong, Approximations for Digital Computers. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1955.
4. M. L. Johnson and M. Straume, "Comments on the Analysis of Sedimentation Equilibrium Experiments," in T. M. Schuster and T. M. Laue (Eds.), Modern Analytical Ultracentrifugation, pp. 37-65. Boston: Birkhauser, 1994.
5. T. F. Kumosinski, E. M. Brown, and M. L. Groves, "Solution Physicochemical Properties of Bovine-02- Microglobulin," J. Biol. Chem. 21 (1981), pp. 10949-10953.
6. D. A. Yphantis, "Equilibrium Ultracentrifugation of Dilute Solutions," Biochemistry 3 (1964), pp. 297-317.
7. T. F. Kumosinski, H. Pessen, and H. M. Farrell, "Structure and Mechanism of Action of Riboflavin-Binding Protein," Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 214 (1982), pp. 714-725.
Was this article helpful?