1. D. M. Bates and D. G. Watts, Nonlinear Regression Analysis and Its Applications, pp. 1-30. New York: Wiley, 1988.
2. A. Sucheta and J. F. Rusling, "Removal of Parameter Correlation in Nonlinear Regression. Lifetimes of Aryl Halide Anion Radicals from Potential-Step Chronocoulometry." J. Phys. Chem. 93 (1989), pp. 5796-5802.
3. G. Arfken, Mathematical Methods for Physicists, pp. 516-519. Orlando, FL: Academic, 1985.
4. J. F. Rusling and T. F. Kumosinski, "New Advances in Computer Modeling of Chemical and Biochemical Data," Intell. Instruments and Computers (1992), pp. 139-145.
5. J. K. Kauppinen, D. J. Moffatt, H. H. Mantsch, and D. G. Cameron, "Fourier Self-Deconvo-luton: A Method for Resolving Intrinsically Overlapped Bands," Appl. Spec. 35 (1981), p. 271.
6. J. F. Rusling, "Analysis of Chemical Data by Computer Modeling," CRC Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry 21 (1989), pp. 49-81.
7. P. R. Bevington, Data Reduction and Error Analysis for the Physical Sciences. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1969.
8. S. S. Shukla and J. F. Rusling, "Analyzing Chemical Data with Computers: Errors and Pitfalls," Anal Chem. 56 (1984), pp. 1347A-1368A.
Was this article helpful?