1. A. J. Bard and L. R. Faulkner, Electrochemical Methods. New York: Wiley, 1980.
2. J. F. Rusling and Margaret Y. Brooks, "Analysis of Chronocoulometric Data and Determination of Surface Concentrations," Anal. Chem. 56 (1984), pp. 2147-2153.
3. A. Sucheta and J. F. Rusling, "Effect of Background Charge in Estimating Diffusion Coefficients by Chronocoulometry at Glassy Carbon Electrodes," Electroanalysis 3 (1991), pp. 735-739.
4. J. F. Rusling, "Analysis of Chemical Data by Computer Modeling," CRC Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry 21 (1989), pp. 49-81.
5. S. S. Shukla and J. F. Rusling, "Analyzing Chemical Data with Computers: Errors and Pitfalls," Anal. Chem. 56 (1984), pp. 1347A-1353A.
6. F. C. Anson, J. H. Christie, and R. A. Osteryoung, "A Study of the Adsorption of Cadmium(II) on Mercury from Thiocyanate Solutions by Double-Potential Step Chronocoulometry," J. Electroanal. Chem. 13 (1967), pp. 343-352.
7. M. K. Hanafey, R. L. Scott, T. H. Ridgeway, and C. N. Reilley, "Analysis of Electrochemical Mechanisms by Finite Difference Simulation and Simplex Fitting of Double-Potential
Step Current, Charge, and Absorbance Responses," Anal. Chem. 50 (1978), pp. 116-137 and references therein.
8. J. F. Rusling, Margaret Y. Brooks, B. J. Scheer, T. T. Chou, S. S. Shukla, and Miriam Rossi, "Analysis of ECE-Type Electrode Reactions by Chronocoulometry: Anodic Hy-droxylation of Tetrahydrocarbazoles," Anal. Chem. 58 (1986), pp. 1942-1947.
9. C. Amatore, M. Gareil, and J.-M. Saveant, "Homogeneous vs. Heterogeneous Electron Transfer in Electrochemical Reactions," J. Electroanal. Chem. 147 (1983), pp. 1-38 and references therein.
10. A. Sucheta and J. F. Rusling, "Removal of Parameter Correlation in Nonlinear Regression. Lifetimes of Aryl Halide Anion Radicals from Potential-Step Chronocoulometry," J. Phys. Chem. 93 (1989), pp. 5796-5802.
11. J. F. Rusling, B. J. Scheer, Azita Owlia, T. T. Chou, and J. M. Bobbitt, "Anodic Hydroxyla-tion of l-Carbomethoxy-l,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazoles," J. Electroanal. Chem. 178 (1984), pp. 129-142.
Was this article helpful?