1. A. L. Lehninger, Biochemistry, 2nd ed. New York: Worth, 1976.
2. J. K. Kauppinen, D. J. Moffatt, H. H. Mantsch, and D. G. Cameron, "Fourier Self-deconvolution: A Method for Resolving Intrinsically Overlapped Bands," Applied Spectroscopy 32 (1981), p. 271.
3. H. Susi and D. M. Byler, "Resolution-Enhanced FT-IR Spectroscopy of Enzymes," Methods. Enzymol. 130 (1986), 290.
4. J. F. Rusling and T. F. Kumosinski, "New Advances in Computer Modeling of Chemical and Biochemical Data," Intell. Instruments and Computers (1992), pp. 139-145.
5. S. Krimm and J. Bandekar, "Vibrational Spectroscopy of Peptides and Proteins," Adv. Protein Chem. 38 (1986), pp. 183-363.
6. H. Torii and M. Tasumi, "Model Calculations on the Amide-I Infrared Bands of Globular Proteins," J. Chem. Phys. 96 (1992), pp. 3379-3387.
7. H. Torii and M. Tasumi, "Three-Dimensional Dorway-State Theory for Analyses of Absorption Bands of Many-Oscillator Systems," J. Chem. Phys. 97 (1992), pp. 86-91.
8. H. Torii and M. Tasumi, "Applications of Three-Dimensional Dorway-State Theory to Analyses of the Amide-I Infrared Bands of Globular Proteins," J. Chem. Phys. 97 (1992), pp. 92-98.
9. T. F. Kumosinski and J. J. Unruh, "FT-IR Spectroscopy of Globular Proteins in Water: Comparison with X-Ray Crystallographic Global Secondary Structure," Talanta., in press.
10. T. F. Kumosinski and J. J. Unruh, "Global Secondary Structure Analysis of Proteins in Solutions: Resolution-Enhanced Deconvolution FT-IR Spectroscopy in Water," in T. F. Kumosinski and M. N. Leibman (Eds.), Molecular Modeling, ACS Symposium Series 576 (1994), pp. 71-99.
11. D. A. Skoog and J. J. Leary, Principle of Instrumental Analysis, 4th ed. New York: Saunders, 1992.
12. J. F. Rusling, A.-E. F. Nassar, and T. F. Kumosinski, "Spectroscopy and Molecular Modeling of Electrochemically Active Films of Myoglobin and Didodecyldimethyammo-nium Bromide," in T. F. Kumosinski and M. N. Leibman (Eds.), Molecular Modeling, ACS Symposium Series 576 (1994), pp. 250-269.
Was this article helpful?