1. D. A. Skoog, D. M. West, and F. J. Holler, Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry, 5th ed. New York: Saunders, 1988.
2. L. Meites, "Some New Techniques for the Analysis and Interpretation of Chemical Data," Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry 8 (1979), pp. 1-53.
3. G. Kateman, H. C. Smit, and L. Meites, "Weighting in the Interpretation of Data for Potentiometric Titrations by Non-linear Regression," Anal. Chim. Acta 152 (1983), p. 61.
4. D. M. Barry and L. Meites, "Titrimetric Applications of Multiparametric Curve-Fitting. Part I. Potentiometric Titrations of Weak Bases with Strong Acids at Extreme Dilution," Anal. Chim. Acta 68 (1974), pp. 435-445.
5. D. M. Barry, L. Meites, and B. H. Campbell, "Titrametric Applications of Multi-Parametric Curve-Fitting: Part II. Potentiometric Titration with an Unstandardized Reagent," Anal. Chim. Acta 69 (1974), p. 143.
6. F. Ingman, A. Johansson, S. Johansson, and R. Karlson, "Titrations of Mixtures of Acids of Nearly Equal Strengths," Anal. Chim. Acta 64 (1973), p. 113.
7. A. F. Isbell, R. L. Pecsok, R. H. Davis, and J. H. Purnell, "Computer Analysis of Data from Potentiometric Titrations Using Ion-Selective Indicator Electrodes," Anal. Chem. 45 (1973), pp. 2363-2369.
y = m\X + bx IF x < xo y = m2x + b2 IF x > Xo
Regression parameters: x0 (endpoint) mx m2 bx b2
8. L. Meites and N. Fanelli, "Factors Affecting the Precision of a New Method for Determining the Reduced and Oxidized Forms of a Redox Couple by a Single Potentiometric Titration," Anal. Chim. Acta 194 (1987), p. 151.
9. L. Meites, "The Limit of Detection of a Weak Acid, in the Presence of Another, by Potentiometric Acid-Base Titrimetry and Deviation-Pattern Recognition," Anal. Lett. 15 (1982), pp. 507-517.
10. H. C. Smit, L. Meites, and G. Kateman, "Factors Affecting the Precision of Potentiometric Strong Acid-Base Titrations and Other Isovalent Ion Combination Titrations with Data Handling by Non-linear Regression," Anal. Chim. Acta 153 (1983), pp. 121-131.
11. A. E. Martell and R. J. Motekaitis, The Determination and Use of Stability Constants. New York: VCH Publishers, 1988.
12. J. G. McCullough and L. Meites, "Titrimetric Applications of Multiparametric Curve-Fitting: Location of End Points in Amperometric, Conductimetric, Spectrophotometric, and Similar Titrations," Anal. Chim. 47 (1975), pp. 1081-1084.
13. S. Shukla and L. Meites, "Thermometric and Other Titrations of Sparingly Soluble Compounds in Aqueous Micellar Media," Anal. Chim. Acta 174 (1985), pp. 225-235.
Was this article helpful?