1. L. Meites, "Some New Techniques for the Analysis and Interpretation of Chemical Data," Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry 8 (1979), pp. 1-53.
2. J. C. Miller and J. N. Miller, Statistics for Analytical Chemistry, 2nd Ed. Chichester, England: Ellis Horwood, 1988.
3. P. R. Bevington, Data Reduction and Error Analysis for the Physical Sciences. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1969.
4. J. H. Kalivas, in S. J. Haswell (ed.), Practical Guide to Chemometrics, pp. 99-149. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1992.
5. D. M. Bates and D. G. Watts, Nonlinear Regression Analysis and Its Applications, pp. 1-30. New York: Wiley, 1988.
6. J. F. Rusling, "Analysis of Chemical Data by Computer Modeling," CRC Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry 21 (1989), pp. 49-81.
7. T. F. Kumosinski, "Thermodynamic Linkage and Nonlinear Regression Analysis: A Molecular Basis for Modeling Biomacromolecular Processes," Advances in Food Science and Nutrition 34 (1990), pp. 299-385.
8. J. F. Rusling, in S. J. Haswell (ed.), Practical Guide to Chemometrics, pp. 151-179. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1992.
9. S. N. Deming and S. L. Morgan, Anal. Chem. 45 (1973), p. 278A.
10. K. J. Johnson, Numerical Methods in Chemistry, pp. 282-303. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1980.
Was this article helpful?