1. Conigrave, A.C. and Morris, M.B. (1998) A 96-well plate assay for the study of calmodulin-activated Ca2+-pumping ATPase from red-cell membranes. Biochem. Ed. 26, 176-181.
2. Mulquiney, P.J. and Kuchel, P.W. (1997) Model of the pH-dependence of the concentration of complexes involving metabolites, haemoglobin and magnesium ions in the human erythrocyte. Eur. J. Biochem. 245, 71-83.
3. Mulquiney, P.J. and Kuchel, P.W. (1997) Free magnesium-ion concentration in erythrocytes by 31 P NMR: the effect of metabolite haemoglobin interactions. NMR Biomed. 245, 71-83.
4. Cornish-Bowden, A. (1995) Fundamentals of Enzyme Kinetics. Portland Press, London.
5. Kuchel, P.W. and Ralston, G.B. (Eds.) (1998) Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Biochemistry. 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, pp. 251-289.
6. Plowman, K.M. (1972) Enzyme Kinetics. McGraw-Hill, New York.
7. Roberts, D.V. (1977) Enzyme Kinetics, Cambridge University Press, New York.
8. Kuchel, P.W., Roberts, D.V., and Nichol, L.W. (1977) The simulation of the urea cycle: correlation of effects due to inborn errors in the catalytic properties of the enzymes with clinical-biochemical observations. Aust. J. Exp. Biol. Med. Sci. 55, 309-326.
Was this article helpful?