1. Rollnick S, Mason P, Butler C. Health Behavior Change. New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1999.
3. Spitzer RL, Yanovski S, Wadden TA, et al. Binge-eating disorder: its further validation in a multisite study. Int J Eat Disord 1993;13:137-150.
4. Stunkard AJ, Berkowitz R, Wadden T, et al. Binge eating disorder and the night eating syndrome. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1996;20:1-6.
5. Brody ML, Walsh BT, Devlin MJ. Binge eating disorder: reliability and validity of a new diagnostic category. J Consult Clin Psychol 1994;62:381-386.
6. Miller P. Binge Breaker! Stop Out-of-Control Eating and Lose Weight. New York: Warner Books, 1999.
7. Miller WR, Rollnick S. Motivational Interviewing: Preparing People to Change Addictive Behavior. New York: Guilford Press, 1991.
8. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. NIH Publication No. 98-4083, September 1998:xiv.
Was this article helpful?