1. Progress in Therapeutics 03
Robert E. Stitzel and Joseph J. McPhillips
2. Mechanisms of Drug Action 10 William W. Fleming
3. Drug Absorption and Distribution 20 Timothy S. Tracy
4. Metabolism and Excretion of Drugs 34 Timothy S. Tracy
5. Pharmacokinetics 48 Timothy S. Tracy
6. Drug Metabolism and Disposition in Pediatric and Gerontological Stages of Life 56
7. Principles of Toxicology 63 Mary E. Davis and Mark J. Reasor
8. Contemporary Bioethical Issues in Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Research 73
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.