1. SB Desai. Tapping into "mystery" product uses can be secret of your success. Marketing News, October 22, 1992.
2. B Wansink, J Gilmore. New uses that revitalize old brands. J Advert Res 39 (March 1999), 90.
3. B Kanner. Products with double lives—On Madison Avenue. New York Mag, November 30, 1992.
4. B Wansink. Expansion advertising. In: John Phillip Jones, ed. Advertising: An Encyclopedia. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage, 1998.
5. Functional cosmetics: A synergy of hot trends. Global Cosmet Ind March 1999, p 88.
Copyright © Marcel Dekker, Inc. All rights reserved.
Was this article helpful?
Rosacea and Eczema are two skin conditions that are fairly commonly found throughout the world. Each of them is characterized by different features, and can be both discomfiting as well as result in undesirable appearance features. In a nutshell, theyre problems that many would want to deal with.