1. Conn, P. M. (ed.). Laser Capture Microscopy and Microdissection, Methods in Enzymology Vol. 365, Academic, San Diego, CA, 2002.
2. Murray, G. I. and Curran, S. Laser Capture Microdissection: Methods and Protocols. Methods in Molecular Biology Vol. 293. Humana, Totowa, NJ, 2005.
3. Emmert-Buck, M. R., Bonner, R. F., Smith, P. D., et al. Laser capture microdissection. Science 274:998, 1996.
4. Bonner, R. F., Emmert-Buck, M. R., Cole, K., et al. Laser capture microdissection: molecular analysis of tissue. Science 278: 1481, 1997.
5. Schüze, K. and Lahr, G. Identification of expressed genes by laser-mediated manipulation of single cells. Nat. Biotechnol. 16:737, 1998.
6. Frost, A. R., Eltoum, I. E.,and Siegal, G. P. Nucleic acid amplification from individual cells. Curr. Protocols Mol. Biol. 25A.1.1-25A.1.24, 2001.
7. Burton, M. P., Schneider, B. G., Brown, R., Escamilla-Ponce, N., and Gulley, M. L. Comparison of histologic stains for use in PCR analysis of microdissected, paraffin-embedded tissues. Biotechniques 24:86-92, 1998.
8. Simone, N. L., Bonner, R. F., Gillespie, J. W., Emmert-Buck, M. R., and Liotta, L. A. Laser-capture microdissection: opening the microscopic frontier to molecular analysis. Trends Genet.14 (7):272-276, 1998.
9. Westphal, G., Burgemeister, R., Friedemann, G., et al. Noncontact laser catapulting: a basic procedure for functional genomics and proteomics, in Laser Capture Microscopy and Microdissection, Methods in Enzymology Vol. 365, Conn, P. M. (ed.), Academic, San Diego, CA, pp. 80-99, 2002.
10. Wittliff, J. L. and Erlander, M. G. Laser capture microdissection and its applications in geonomics and proteomics, in Laser Capture Microscopy and Microdissection, Methods in Enzymology Vol. 365, Conn, P. M. (ed.), Academic, San Diego, CA, pp. 12-25, 2002.
11. Craven, R. A. and Banks, R. E. Use of laser capture microdissection to selectively obtain distinct populations of cells for proteomic analysis, in Laser Capture Microscopy and Microdissection, Methods in Enzymology Vol. 365, Conn, P. M., ed., Academic, San Diego, CA, pp. 33-49, 2002.
Quality Assurance in the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory v
Was this article helpful?
Are You Prepared For Your First Baby? Endlessly Searching For Advice and Tips On What To Expect? Then You've Landed At The Right Place With All The Answers! Are you expecting? Is the time getting closer to giving birth to your first baby? So many mothers to be are completely unprepared for motherhood and the arrival of a little one, but stress not, we have all the answers you need!