• Primary health care for the management of simple common problems, identification, and referral of more complex problems.
• Community child health (including school health) and child development service: management of children with common problems; joint management or referral of children with problems indicating disorders such as pervasive hyperactivity, pervasive developmental disorders, and mental retardation with associated behaviour problems; management of children in situations of risk.
• Paediatric clinics or paediatric wards: assessment and management of children who have a psychological component to their disorder, and of the emotional impact of chronic, disabling, or terminal illness.
• Adult psychiatric or community mental health teams: children of parents with psychiatric disorder, including child protection issues; facilitation of the transition of adolescents into adult services.
• Accident and emergency—recognition and management of children and particularly adolescents at risk, especially those presenting with self-injury and attempted suicide. Adolescents often use these services as their entry into health care.
• Substance misuse services: children of parents with serious substance misuse problems; joint management for adolescents with serious substance misuse.
A more detailed discussion of the various disorders referred to above can be found in Chapteri9.2.1, Cha.pier.9.2:2, Chapter,9.2.3, Chapter,9.2.10, Chapteri9.i3..1, Chapter.9.3.2, and Ch,apter,9..3.4,
Was this article helpful?
How to increase your staying power to extend your pleasure-and hers. There are many techniques, exercises and even devices, aids, and drugs to help you last longer in the bedroom. However, in most cases, the main reason most guys don't last long is due to what's going on in their minds, not their bodies.