• Dietary Restrictions: first-line therapy; avoid fluid shifts by restricting salt, alcohol, monosodium glutamate, and caffeine; evenly space out meals (avoid binge eating or skipping meals); encourage evenly spaced water consumption
• Diuretics: first-line therapy; encourages constant renal output (must avoid dehydration which would exacerbate symptoms)
• Vestibular Suppressants: may be considered for symptomatic treatment
• Corticosteroids: may be considered for acute exacerbations
• Stress Reduction: Meniere's Disease symptoms are exacerbated by stress
Was this article helpful?