189. Wright BA, Jackson D (1980) Neural tumors of the oral cavity. A review of the spectrum of benign and malignant oral tumors of the oral cavity and jaws. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 49:509-522
190. Yamamoto O, Yoshinaga K, Asahi M, Murata I (1999) A Lau-gier-Hunziker syndrome associated with esophageal mela-nocytosis. Dermatology 199:162-164
191. Yeh SW, Ahmed B, Sami N, Razzaque Ahmed A (2003) Blistering disorders: diagnosis and treatment. Dermatol Ther 16:214-223
192. Zimmer WM, Rogers RS 3rd, Reeve CM, Sheridan PJ (1992) Orofacial manifestations of Melkersson-Rosenthal syndrome. A study of 42 patients and review of 220 cases from the literature. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 74:610-619
193. Zunt SL (2003) Recurrent aphthous stomatitis. Dermatol Clin 21:33-39
194. Zunt SL, Tomich CE (1989) Erythema migrans - a psoria-siform lesion of the oral mucosa. J Dermatol Surg Oncol 15:1067-1070
Was this article helpful?
Moles, warts, and other unsightly irregularities of the skin can be bothersome and even embarrassing. They can be removed naturally... Removing Warts and Moles Naturally! If you have moles, warts, and other skin irregularities that you cannot cover up affecting the way you look, you can have them removed. Doctors can be extremely expensive. Learn the natural ways you can remove these irregularities in the comfort of your own home.