terms or records in different databases. Boolean AND (*) implies that the record is present in all databases or groups, while OR ( + ) indicates the presence of the record in at least one of the specified databases or groups. We use the terms reference and record synonymously. The term reference, however, indicates a primary bibliographic source (e.g. a book or articles), whereas the term record indicates a reference to such primary source in a particular database.
Our main aim was to assess the following database features for both genera Origanum and Lippia separately:
• number of all yearly new references in the observed period regardless of the database (exclusion of duplicates and multiple occurrences), and possible growth patterns;
• number of references in each particular database and group of databases;
• number of references with regard to the type of the primary source;
• number of single and multiple occurrences of the same reference (the number of databases indexing the same document);
• overlap (co-occurrences) of same references with regard to databases and groups of databases;
• scatter of journal articles in journals and identification of core journals;
• some indexing characteristics and differences among databases.
Was this article helpful?
Get All The Info And Help You Need To Use Aromatherapy In The Right Way For All The Amazing Benefits This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes Ways To Arm Yourself With Knowledge For Healing With Aromatherapy Aromatherapy - a word frequently associated with calm, odoriferous and relaxing surroundings.