85. Roebroeck, E.J.A, Jansen, M.J.W., and Mes, J.J., A mathematical model describing the combined effect of exposure time and temperature of hot-water treatments on survival of gladiolus corms, Ann. Appl. Biol., 119, 89, 1991.
86. Trapero-Casas, A. and Kaiser, J.W., Influence of temperature, wetness period, plant age, and inoculum concentration on infection and development of ascochyta blight of chickpea. Phytopathology, 82, 589, 1992.
87. Paull, R.E. and Chen, N.J., Heat treatment prevents postharvest geotropic curvature of asparagus spears (Asparagus officinalis L.), Postharvest Biol. Technol., 16, 37, 1999.
88. Paull, R.E. and Chen, N.J., Heat treatment and fruit ripening, Postharvest Biol. Technol., 21, 21, 2000.
89. Plumbley, R.A., Prusky, D., and Kobiler, I., The effect of hot water treatment on the levels of antifungal diene and quiescence of Colletotrichum gloeospor-ioides in avocado fruits, Plant Pathol., 42, 116, 1993.
90. Fallik, E., Ilic, Z., Tuvia-Alkalai, S., Copel, A., and Polevaya, Y., A short hot water rinsing and brushing reduces chilling injury and enhance resistance against Botrytis cinerea in fresh harvested tomato, Adv. Hortic. Sci., 16, 3, 2002.
91. Pavolcello, D., Lurie, S., Droby, S., and Porat, R., A hot water treatment induces resistance to Penicillium digitatum and promotes the accumulation of heat shock and pathogenesis-related proteins in grapefruit flavedo, Physiol. Plant., 111, 17, 2001.
Was this article helpful?