The Study of Biology
• The scientific method involves making observations, asking • Scientists analyze data to draw conclusions about the questions, forming hypotheses, designing experiments, analyzing data, and drawing conclusions.
• Trying to answer questions about observations helps scientists form hypotheses.
• A controlled experiment has a control and experimental group, and tests independent and dependent variables.
• A theory is a set of related hypotheses confirmed to be true many times.
• Communication between scientists about their methods and results helps prevent dishonesty and bias in science.
Was this article helpful?
Discover How To Sleep In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today! Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve!