1. What piece of information did Franklin and Wilkins have that helped Watson and Crick determine the double helix structure of DNA?
2. Name the three parts of a nucleotide.
3. Summarize the locations of covalent bonds and hydrogen bonds in a DNA molecule.
4. Describe why the two strands of the double helix are considered to be complementary.
5. State the base-pairing rules in DNA.
6. How do the base-pairing rules relate to the structure of DNA?
Was this article helpful?
Discover How To Sleep In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today! Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve!