1. Explain why both autotrophs and heterotrophs depend on photosynthesis to obtain the energy they need for life processes.
2. Describe the role of chlorophylls in the biochemical pathways of photosynthesis.
3. List the three substances that are produced when water molecules are broken down during the light reactions.
4. Explain why the splitting of water is important to the continuation of the light reactions.
5. Name the product of the process known as chemiosmosis.
Was this article helpful?
Discover How To Sleep In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today! Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve!