■ safety goggles
■ disposable gloves
■ dropper bottle of unknown solution
■ indophenol indicator
1. What are the five main ways that human diseases can be transmitted?
2. How does a cold or flu spread from person to person?
3. How does the body fight invading viruses?
4. Why has the transmission of HIV become a great concern worldwide?
5. Why is a person with AIDS less able to combat infections than a person who does not have AIDS?
i7AniiA Simulating the Transmission of a Disease
1. This investigation will involve the class in a simulation of disease transmission. After the simulation, you will try to identify the original infected person in the closed class population.
2. In your lab report, construct a data table similar to Table A.
3. ^^ ^ CAUTION Put on a lab apron, ^r ^r goggles, and disposable gloves.
4. CAUTION If you get any solution used in this investigation on your skin or clothing, wash it off at the sink while calling to your
TABLE A LIST OF PARTNERS' NAMES
Was this article helpful?
Discover How To Sleep In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today! Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve!