Critical Thinking

6. Analyzing Concepts The offspring of two short-tailed cats have a 25 percent chance of having no tail, a 25 percent chance of having a long tail, and a 50 percent chance of having a short tail. Using this information, what can you hypothesize about the genotypes of the parents and the way in which tail length is inherited?

7. Inferring Relationships If you crossed two purple-flowering pea plants and all of the F1 offspring were purple-flowering, what could you say about the genotypes of the parents? If some of the F1 offspring were white-flowering, what could you say about the genotypes of the parents?

Was this article helpful?

0 0
Sirens Sleep Solution

Sirens Sleep Solution

Discover How To Sleep In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today! Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve!

Get My Free Ebook


Post a comment