FEMORAL NERVE (L,L2L3)
- Fractures of the upper femur
- Congenital dislocation of the hip, hip surgery
- Neoplastic infiltration
- Psoas muscle abscess
- Haematoma into iliopsoas muscle (haemophilia, anticoagulants)
- Weakness of hip flexion
- Weakness of knee extension with wasting of thigh muscles
- Sensory' loss over the anterior and medial aspects of the thigh
- The knee jerk is lost.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.