The following disorders are dealt with in their specific sections.
- Dandy-Walker malformation
- Arnold-Chiari malformations
- Von Hippel Lindau disease.
- hypoxia, hypoglycaemia.
- alcohol (vitamin B| deficiency)
- inborn disorders of metabolism.
- abscess formation
- acute cerebellitis (viral)
- Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease
- acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- cerebellar degeneration
- multi-system atrophy (MSA)
- olivopontocerebellar atrophy
(lipid or amino acid metabolism)
- cerebellar haemorrhage
- cerebellar infarction.
- astrocytoma, medulloblastoma,
— subacute cerebellar degeneration
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.