1. Why are restriction enzymes useful in biotechnology?
2. Describe three general uses of genetically engineered bacteria.
3. Describe the function of a reporter gene.
4. Describe four uses of genetically engineered plants.
5. What information can you determine from a Southern blot that cannot be determined from a colony blot?
6. Explain how nucleotide array technology can be used to study gene expression.
7. What is cDNA? Why is it used when cloning eukaryotic genes?
8. Explain how gel electrophoresis separates DNA fragments.
9. How many different temperatures are used in each cycle of the polymerase chain reaction?
Was this article helpful?
No more itching, odor or pain or your money is refunded! Safe and DRUG FREE Natural Yeast Infection Solutions Are you looking for a safe, fast and permanent cure for your chronic yeast infection? Get Rid of that Yeast Infection Right Now and For Good!