1. Why are restriction enzymes useful in biotechnology?
2. Describe three general uses of genetically engineered bacteria.
3. Describe the function of a reporter gene.
4. Describe four uses of genetically engineered plants.
5. What information can you determine from a Southern blot that cannot be determined from a colony blot?
6. Explain how nucleotide array technology can be used to study gene expression.
7. What is cDNA? Why is it used when cloning eukaryotic genes?
8. Explain how gel electrophoresis separates DNA fragments.
9. How many different temperatures are used in each cycle of the polymerase chain reaction?
Was this article helpful?
Nutrition is a matter that people spend their careers learning about and requires volumes of books to explain. My objective is to instruct you how to consume a healthy nutritional diet that aids your body in burning off fat instead of storing it. You do not require overwhelming science to get this.