1. Name a disease caused by Clostridium difficile.
2. Name a heart disease caused by normal bacterial mouth flora.
3. What acid is produced when streptococci metabolize sugars?
4. Name three characteristics of Streptococcus mutans that contribute to its ability to cause dental caries.
5. Give the pathogenesis of periodontal disease.
7. At what stage of maturation of boys is mumps likely to be complicated by swelling of the testicles?
8. What is the hemolytic uremic syndrome? Name an organism that can cause it.
9. What is the usual source of Campylobacter jejuni infections?
10. What is ADP ribosylation?
Was this article helpful?
Nutrition is a matter that people spend their careers learning about and requires volumes of books to explain. My objective is to instruct you how to consume a healthy nutritional diet that aids your body in burning off fat instead of storing it. You do not require overwhelming science to get this.