1. Name and describe each of the areas of taxonomy.
2. Compare and contrast the five-kingdom and three-domain systems of classification.
3. Describe how a dichotomous key is used in the identification of bacteria.
4. Describe the difference between using a probe and using PCR to detect a specific sequence.
5. Explain how signature sequences are useful when amplifying rDNA.
6. Describe ribotyping.
7. Describe how the GC content of DNA can be measured.
8. Describe a method used to measure the extent of DNA hybridization between two different bacterial isolates.
Was this article helpful?
No more itching, odor or pain or your money is refunded! Safe and DRUG FREE Natural Yeast Infection Solutions Are you looking for a safe, fast and permanent cure for your chronic yeast infection? Get Rid of that Yeast Infection Right Now and For Good!