4. Which of the following organisms cause foodborne intoxication?
B. Campylobacter species
C. Lactobacillus species
D. Salmonella species
5. Which group of organisms most commonly spoils breads, fruits, and dried foods?
A. Acetobacter B. Fungi C. Lactic acid bacteria
D. Pseudomonas E. Saccharomyces
6. Canned pickles require less stringent heat processing than canned beans, because pickles
A. contain fewer nutrients.
B. are more acidic.
D. contain antimicrobial chemicals.
E. are less likely to be contaminated with endospores.
7. Which of the following genera is used in bread, wine, and beer production?
8. Most spoilage bacteria cannot grow below an aw of
Was this article helpful?
Nutrition is a matter that people spend their careers learning about and requires volumes of books to explain. My objective is to instruct you how to consume a healthy nutritional diet that aids your body in burning off fat instead of storing it. You do not require overwhelming science to get this.