3. c A nerve cell body and all of its branches. (para 5-3)
4. a A neuron process that carries impulses toward the cell body. (para 5-4a)
6. c A connection between the terminal knob of a motor neuron and a muscle fiber. (para 5-6b)
7. b Norepinephrine. (para 5-8b)
8. b The autonomic nervous system, the peripheral nervous system, and the central nervous system. (para 5-10)
9. d They provide protection for the brain and spinal cord. (para 5-13b)
10. b It serves as the center of speech, hearing, and vision. (para 5-11c(2))
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.